Having pet-friendly terraces in the restaurant can be a great initiative to boost business. Did you know that 26% of Spanish households have a dog as a pet? In each Latin American country this percentage may be higher because more families consider dogs as a member of the Family.
What is Pet Friendly in a restaurant?
The fact that a dog can enter your restaurant does not mean that you are pet friendly. To be so, you need a strategy that:
- On the one hand, capture customers who want to take their dog with them.
- And on the other hand, have certain considerations so that the dogs that visit your restaurant feel comfortable (and that their owners value it and want to repeat it)
- That is, a Pet Friendly Restaurant must be, as the name in English indicates, “dog friendly” and have added services and values for dogs and their owners.
What does it take to be a Dog Friendly place?
For users, some simple things you can do are:
- Provide fresh water bowls for dogs.
- Have treats on hand that you can offer them (always with the approval of their owners)
- If possible, enable a specific area for diners with dogs.
Is it positive to join the Pet Friendly trend?
Accepting dogs in the restaurant can be an excellent way to attract new customers and create a fun and lively atmosphere in your establishment. These are some of the advantages:
- Millennials have a great influence in the hospitality sector and more and more have pets. Therefore, it is a good strategy to attract this type of consumer.
- The terraces with dogs are an attraction for all those passers-by who pass by your establishment.
- You can also advertise your business as Pet Friendly on various online platforms, which will attract the attention of many potential customers and thus differentiate yourself from the competition.
- You can get an extra return if you also offer menus or products for these hungry dogs.
Remember that Hotel Mamá Canino offers you news and tips for your beloved dog:
Constant contact with the hotel and the dog’s owner (whatsAap)
Excellent references, reviews and comments about the place.
Daily walks up to 45 minutes depending on the dog.
At the Mama Canino Hotel there are no cages, unlike other hotels for dogs.
Now you know! If you go on a trip, have an important meeting, an event to participate in or want a vacation; Remember to book a Dog Daycare day or a Dog Hotel Night. At the Mama Canino Hotel in Panama we offer you the best personalized boarding and daycare service for your pet. Cage-free dogs!
The best dog daycare and hotel in Panama! https://www.hotelmamacanino.com/
Get to know the reviews of our clients on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/hotelmamacanino/
Source and Copyright